The PDF catalogue enables shop operators to provide customers with PDF files. Either can a PDF file be created per category, then it will contain the articles of this particular category or a general catalogue containing all categories and articles is created. The generation of individual PDFs for specific categories and articles is also possible. The PDF files are not generated on the fly but manually via the administration interface.
The module was completely re-enginered for OXID eShop Version 4.x. The catalogue now is driven by HTML templates. This empoweres easy individual adjustments !
- Easy request via the shop admin interface
- Standard layout with 10 articles per page
- File name in order to save the catalogue can be freely selected
- Archive of created PDF catalogues
- The following fields are used by default: Picture of the article, price, number, title and shortdescription of the article and select lists
- Automatic display of the base price per article
- Table of contents
- Internal cover sheets and cover sheet
- Inactive and hidden categories are not displayed
- Optional page numbers in header and/or footer
- Personal logo can be integrated
- Variants are displayed as own articles
- Easy integration of the PDF files into the shops category view
- Option of adding a fax order page as the respectively last page of the document
- Additionally the terms and conditions can be added after the fax order page
- 7% and 19% VAT are considere
- Multilanguage support
- No changes to the original OXID eShop files are required
Current version: 4.0
Please note:The PDF module is based on the PHP PDF add-on fpdf. Therefore catalogue pictures in JPEG and PNG format are supported.